- Posted by Shadab Ahmad
- On March 19, 2019
- 0 Comments
- Analytics, dashboard, data studio, data visualization, schedule Data studio
In this post you will learn about, how you can schedule an e-mail delivery of your Data Studio dashboards. This is a recent addition to the Data Studio arsenal making it one notch higher when it comes to data visualization
With this new added feature to the data studio you can easily send the PDF format of the report by just scheduling the e-mail delivery in few simple steps. This will save you a lot of time and improve accessibility of your beautiful dashboards with stakeholders at multiple levels in your organization
So, how can you schedule an e-mail delivery for your reports?
1. View the report you want to schedule.
2. Click on the option “Schedule email delivery” in the upper right corner.
3. Select the date and time you want for the delivery of report to recipients.
4. Set the delivery frequency for the report.
If you need help with this, then we are a crazy team of Google and Adobe Certified Analytics Experts who eat, breathe, sleep and dream Analytics. And we’ve made it our purpose and passion to electrify your business’s potential through Analytics.
Contact us here.
Found it informative? Leave a comment! You can also give us a thumbs up by sharing it with your community. Also did you know that you can light up our day by subscribing to our blog? Subscribe here –